Never Stop For Learning

Have nice week end for you all.

Today I have meet with some students from play group school near my office. I really enjoy and happy when see one kid...try to walking with fast then teacher and his friends.
The teacher saying to Him...please follow me...go back behind me, dont be fast, I know you can walk fast and know the way very well to go back to your class but "you still have to wait your friends and they need me and you to show the way for go back again to our class."

Its interesting me, why..mean The Teacher very concern and know how to make her student not feel bad, but feel his teacher have good attention and make him feel friends of him need his help, with the way the teacher saying.

Wow...after that, He look very exciting with his friends showing the way to go back their class and still behind his teacher.

So...how about US???

I hope You do same like The Teacher...I learn from Her too.

again, have great day and week end...luv U, all.

SkyWorld