WISE

Siti Meiyana Arafah
dear share positive minds member, this is one article from Life is Amazing Book...

Since the first time meeting and handshaking, I never took my eyes away from Bunda Lia. She is polite, gentle in speaking, has a nobleship. I that was sitting opposite to her felt peace and wanted to be always nearby her. Bunda Lia was a state official, owning a significant and strategic position in one department, in which she handles any business matters.
I met her in a discussion forum of hearing about how to develop constructive information for rural community effectively and make such village smart and several times of meeting after that. We had been conducting several long discussions and made me inspired how a woman should behave as a career woman, household wife, and woman as a mother. I am highly ascertain that Bunda Lia has successfully educated her children through her wording and living example of a figure of Bunda Lia
In one chance of event, she told me how she conveyed her anger to one of her children...
”honey my dear... may you become the minister of telecommunication that you can pay for cheap phone, for free, if necessary. Because right now our phone bill is increasingly inflamed due to your high usage... Amen...
I could feel the implisit meaning of such pray delivered by Bunda Lia to her child. The message she wanted to deliver was to tell a child his/her mistakes does not have to be with violence and anger, instead, some wiseful, prayful wording is enough. Because mother’s saying is pray for her children.
So you know if I got anger and said something evil it meant that I had prayed the evilness for my children and it was not good for their mental state. Wow... it is so deep and extraordinary in meaning...!! perhaps I am not sure I can do what Bunda Lia did, but I try to be what Bunda Lia said. Preventing myself from saying rude words to my children. Such as naughty, bad, and so on.
Bunda Lia also said that children raised in politeness and gentleness are those who latterly will become persons able to respect themselves and others. Soon they will know that becoming a wiseful, polite, and gentle parents is not such an easy thing. It requires countless patience and heart willingness. Awesome. AMAZING!!!
Wiseful. This word is appropriate for such woman as Bunda Lia. I am certain that any other friends have also this attitude. Being wiseful to everything, to children, to community around us and others. Being wiseful is not easy, but we can do it gradually starting from our daily life.

warm regards,
Share Positive Minds