She is not pregnant Virgin Once More

Once pregnant Not Virgin
End Forbidden Love

I first met him in 2006, from the introduction that finally we were girls, while girls with me, just call his name Tuti, after a long time he also knew that I actually have a wife and children, but we just keep in touch. Then for our girls, we're sorry, we often make the withdrawal a husband wife relationship. And sorry, that time he also is not virgin anymore. Even at the end of 2006 to the end of 2007, I often stay in the house, we slept in one room for two in the room next to her parents. When I was still working as usual, and parents also receive Tuti me well, if I want to wake up early to go work, I prepared breakfast, lunch also sometimes I go home to his house. In fact, I also washed clothes in the house. And no per check in on the wife I already have it or not, because I was still working. In 2008, when I got a problem with the job I am, I live in the house, all goods and clothes I moved to her house, I remember se, from the end of February 2008 I live in the house, and in March 2008, Tuti pregnancy, I have a family to be responsible, and I say, I really want the responsibility, but I explain that to that time I can not use a marriage party, because I am again in trouble with the job and I have enough money, but his mother does not accept the shame and the family because for every family there is a married mother always help the funds, so ashamed if a child does not marry the mother of the party life. Next, at the end of April 2008, Tuti complain to me, if he have blood, sorry, it's genitalia. (you / continued) In the story by the YT former police Bintara